03 July 2008

PACs

I have started my crusade (yes, I don't underestimate the enormity of the campaign) to get my PAC from Orange so that I can change my phone.

Not going well so far as I got fed up waiting for someone to answer the phone (after the lengthy navigation through the menu system). All in all it underscores why I'm leaving them. Well, that and the obvious reason of avalability of my chosen upgrade.

Hopefully I will have better news soon.

[20:37]
Shiver me timbers!
Just waiting for about 3 minutes to get connected, spoke for about 60 seconds to an advisor and the code is on it's way ... seems they can do some things right after all! - although when I told them I was leaving because of poor customer service her response was "that's fine" - Hmmmmmmm. I also think it's ridiculous they have to send the code out by post!

Never mind, hopefully I should be all set come the 11th.

No comments: