27 August 2008

Delivery Ninjas

The delivery ninjas are out in force today.

No one knows where they come from. No one knows when they will arrive. But come they will. With stealth and guile and patience. When you least expect it. When you've popped down to the shops or gone out in the garden. And faster than light, they will knock on your door and let loose their weapon - "We called. You were out". Anguish, heartache, rage. What did they bring? Why wasn't I in?

Yes, they have beaten me once. But they have vouched to return. And I shall be ready for them. Their speed, no match for my intellect, their patience, no match for my determination. And I shall relieve them of their booty and shall call it my own.

So come, Ninjas, come. Fear me, for I am wise in your ways and I shall empty your vans of their treasure.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Perhaps you can use the ultimate Ninja-defeating tactic.

Put a bucket on their heads.

Perhaps hang it above your front door with a release mechanism connected to the doorbell?

aFj said...

An interesting strategy. However the ninjas have been defeated by the simple tactic of opening the front door at the appropriate time. And I have the bounty to prove it.

Buckets may be required in our next encounter (especially if they use those flying star things).

The Phantom Flasher said...

If you want to catch a ninja you need to use the way of the ninja. What you need to do is slow the ninja delivery man down. The simplest way is to supply some food that the ninja cannot resist, add a large amount of laxatives to this food. You will require an outside toilet and toilet paper. This should delay the ninja until you make it to the door.

aFj said...

That all sounds terribly messy. Perhaps a moat of treacle would suffice?