07 August 2008

Weather and things airbourne

Time for a weather update.

Today it has been mostly sunny, but with clouds and rain at times. The weather station says it's going to rain, but the weather seems to have given up on this and has been pretty sunny all afternoon, but with the odd dark, black cloud making it look like the heavens are about to open - but they don't.
The wind is almost non-existant and the pressure is 994 millibars. The temperature outside is 27C

Well, I had to do that after all the effort of setting this weather station up.

The Red Arrows have been flighing around this afternoon. Basically a couple of hours of hearing them in the distance with a few very close and very low fly-bys which I totally failed to capture on camera. It was rather exciting. I also saw a helicopter landing this morning (the only link between these being that they were both in the air).

There was a brief panic this afternoon when I couldn't find my passport, but it was soon located in my ski jacket (guess the last time I went abroad).

Other than that, it's been fairly quiet today. Was going to book the holiday, but decided to wait until my credit card statement has been issued - see, I'm such a financial wizard.

No comments: