01 August 2008

Clueless

Despite my resolution at the begining of the week, the past three days have been the normal techno-hell.

The following facts have come to my attention during the last few days:

1. Our IT support sub-contractors are clueless
2. Whoever configured the routers in the office is clueless
3. Whoever cancelled the wrong ADSL line is clueless
4. I am clueless (for leaving my laptop power supply in the office and losing an hour going to get it)
5. Surprisingly, our ISP appears to have support staff with more than one clue to rub together

So, I've had to sort it all out myself and finally have some picture of the things that have been going wrong.

On a positive note, our electronics sub-contractors are now talking to one another and have vowed to sort out the mess they created, I actually found a job worth chasing and it's Friday and I'm off to the pub tonight.

No comments: