26 October 2008

Galaxy Quest

It is now finally, once and for all and definitely over.

I finished Mario Galaxy - really this time. It took more than a month to work my way all the way through all the levels again, this time using Luigi, but I got there and unlocked the legendary Finale Galaxy.

The Finale is the easiest level ever - it simply being a way to re-meet a lot of the characters from the adventure in the setting of the original prologue level. Quite a nice way to finish it off.

To prove I finished (with both Mario and Luigi), the game sends you a thankyou note on the message board and the save game icon goes all sparkly - such excitement. So I can now definitely say that it's done and I now have to move on and find new world to conquer and new things to do of an evening.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well done!

That's true dedication, that is!