27 October 2008

Afoot

Sometimes, it's frustrating that secrets have to be kept.

One of the reasons it's been a bit quiet on here of late (other than my completion of Mario Galaxy) is that there is lots going on in my day-to-day work life that I'm not allowed to discuss for reasons of commercial sensitivity. I did consider just ignoring this, but in the end discretion got the better of me and I decided that I just wouldn't discuss it at all until matters have been resolved, or at least a little more resovled than they are now.

Once again, with things hanging in the air, it's difficult to get motivated, but I do have a number of things to do, which will keep me occupied for the next couple of weeks, by which time I think at least some of this will be resolved and I can return to normality again.

I understand the curse of "living in interesting times" with a little more clarity than I'd really like.

No comments: