03 June 2009

Return of the Jedi


Today, I have finally finished Lego Star Wars on the Wii.

I started back in January, after receiving it for Christmas, so it's been a good 5 months of work and 150 hours of play to get to the end with 100.0% complete.

I've enjoyed it, on the whole, it's quite good with a nice bit of humour. Not quite as polished as Mario Galaxy with a few more bugs and annoying bits, but - with the exception of 1 particular level, which I think is just dreadful - generally a good mix of gameplay and plenty to keep you busy.

Zelda Twwlight Princess is next on the list.

2 comments:

The Phantom Flasher said...

I really don't like this game. I think I was expecting to be using the lightsabre and taking it to the empire. But alas all you do is go round bagging things a collecting coins.

aFj said...

I quite like the adventure / collecting things / solving puzzles kinda game, so this worked for me. It gets a bit repetitive after a while, but I feel there's enough variety in it.
There is also mindless shooting in the levels where you fly various ships, so that's fun to play after a tough day :-)